Saturday, November 19, 2011

Katjia's Wedding Photos, thank you!

 Photographer Sabrina Geigges
 Photographer Sabrina Geigges
Picture by Viola Ehrig

This wonderful pictures where sent by one of my happy
customer from Germany, Katjia. I made her bridal veil
a chapel length drop veil, no comb attached in an off-white
color, amazingly simple yet looks perfect with almost
every gown out there, she looks beyond words beautiful!

I can't pick a favorite! they are so amazing and they capture
the happiness, love and uniqueness of this couple.
I love weddings!!!! and t his one looks like it was a lot
of fun, Katjia I can't thank you enough for sharing.

If I have made your wedding accessory and you want
to share your pictures please don't forget to add the
name of the photographer when sending in your pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment