Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Great Find at Joann Store, Best Bead Organizer



It happens all the time, you go to the fabric store to buy a spool of thread
you need and you come out with a cart full of stuff, and it happened to me
again but this time there are no regrets what so ever. I spent all night and
early morning filling up the bead organizer, no longer to I have to dig to
get my beads out, just grab and get it.
I wish I could tell you I got all my beads in the three organizers that I bought
but I would be lying...oh and price? $14.97+tax each, regular price is over
$39.99, brand is ELIZ, now that is what I call a deal.







                                                   TIP> LOOK IN THE SPECIALS AISLE

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I am vaguely organized in a way not apparent to most humans.LOL. I generally know where it is but I could never tell someone else how to find it!

    ReplyDelete