Friday, August 12, 2011

PICTURES ALL RIGHT RESERVED..

I love the fact that some people find my pictures so good
they decided to use them in their blogs or webs, but I hate the fact that they don't think they need permission to use them, even if my flickr account states they my pictures are all rights reserved.  The only time I really don't mind is when they ask for permission, and they agree to add a link to my website and give credit to my work, because say what you want , it takes a lot of my time to take pictures, it's not as easy as it looks and getting the right look right lighting etc... take time and practice so when I find someone using my pictures with out mentioning where they got them from is very upsetting.                                     Please ask before taking otherwise is stealing



No comments:

Post a Comment